March 31, 2020
With the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are reaching out to you our valued customer to share the actions we are taking to ensure the safety of our clients, community and team members. In response to COVID-19, we have some temporary measures in place… _________________________________________________________________________________
Sales Department – The showroom is closed until further notice. If you have an ESSENTIAL OR EMERGENCY situation where you need to purchase a vehicle, please contact us at Moffatt’s Mazda email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 705-737-3440 and we will set up an appointment to have a sales person available to assist you during 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Saturday. We will be monitoring calls and e-mails daily and after hours and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Service Department – Open for EMERGENCY SERVICES ONLY.
Please contact service directly during our hours below at 705-737-3442
Service & Parts hours have changed and are operating with reduced staff.
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am- 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
The safe operation of your vehicle is of the utmost importance to us, and we believe that our service departments provide essential assistance and utility to our communities.
We are still available to assist if you need any emergency services you believe are critical to the safe operation of your vehicle – i.e. work related to emergency tire repairs, brakes, engine light, safety recalls and mechanical concerns. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please feel free to contact us to discuss.
Please note we are taking every health precaution, and we are following every sanitization practice recommended by our health officials.
We have taken additional precautionary measures, following the lead of Health Canada as well as local public health authorities to ensure our communities safety, including but not limited to:
ENHANCED HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
- For the safety of our customers and staff we have suspended all shuttle services and access to the waiting area.
- All guest vehicles are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat protectors (when available) prior to maintenance or repair work.
- Additional points of contact within a customer’s vehicle are being sanitized before technicians perform repairs i.e.: steering wheel, driver’s door handles and shifter assembly.
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, and regular sanitizing in our stores
- Proper social distancing measures are being followed.
- Associates have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms, have travelled recently or because of any other extenuating circumstance
- We have increase the deployment of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes throughout the dealership
During this pandemic, we are working hard to do the right thing for the communities we live and work in.
As information and guidance from public health officials’ changes, we will reassess and change our procedures and protocols accordingly.
We at Moffatt’s Mazda thank you for trusting us with your business and assure you, every measure is being taken into account to keep our community safe.
The Moffatt Family