Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Moffatt’s Mazda’s plan related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- How to use the automatic door openers
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Moffatt’s Mazda.
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to our plan.
Feedback process – Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Moffatt’s Mazda provides goods and services to people with disabilities can express their concerns verbally to any staff member or by email to email@example.com. All feedback, including complaints, will be directed to the Controller to evaluate and take any necessary corrective measures. Customers can expect to hear back from Moffatt’s Mazda within 7 business days.
Modifications to this or other policies – Any policy of Moffatt’s Mazda that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.